This month’s topic is Blender for Unity. We will go over the basics of modeling and texturing an object in Blender. Then we will import that model into Unity and add behaviors through C# code.
- Blender 2.80 – https://www.blender.org/
- Gimp – https://www.gimp.org/
- Unity – https://unity.com/
- BlackJar72’s projects, Knight Ferret Engine for creating 2D games in Java – https://github.com/BlackJar72?tab=repositories
- Oculus Link for Oculus Quest – https://support.oculus.com/444256562873335/
- More GameMaker tutorials from Drew – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07AXuEpYTno&list=PLjoLbN1uRJGx5FgCUhYjh5R4lj7gEUtPJ
- Theme music – Ride by Pocketmaster