This month’s topic is Scratch. Scratch is a game development environment where visual code blocks are dragged and dropped instead of writing code. It is a good tool to introduce programming concepts to people who have no coding experience.
- Scratch website – https://scratch.mit.edu/
- Dylan’s Inktober entries on Redbubble – https://www.redbubble.com/people/dylanwolf/collections/1188929-inktober-2019
- Chris Gardner’s (@freestylecoder) Extra Life page – https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=388164
- Mike Neel’s Pico-8 tutorials – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAxvktmqTdQ8X_A6tZKBZPA_XfMAYP_Ek
- Seige conference videos from Atlanta – https://www.youtube.com/user/GeorgiaGameDevs/videos
- Theme music – Ride by Pocketmaster