This month, the discussion will cover working with web service calls in Unity using RestSharp. First, we’ll look briefly at prototyping services in Node.js (though the Unity examples will work with any platform that supports JSON). Then, we’ll look at how to call the service in Unity, including how to show a “working” indicator and handle errors.
Code Examples – https://bitbucket.org/dylanwolf/unitywebservicedemo/src/default/
|Levi D. Smith||https://levidsmith.com||@GaTechGrad||https://gatechgrad.itch.io|
- Primordial by Jacob – https://gamejolt.com/games/primordial/411157
- Yen Master by Levi – https://gatechgrad.itch.io/yen-master
- Cup Code Gamers (Jason Yarber) – http://www.cupcodegamers.com/
- Updated Knox Game Design directory – http://www.knoxgamedesign.org/directory/
- Theme music – Ride by Pocketmaster