This month Dylan Wolf tells us about the built-in options for Unity UI text, including TextMeshPro’s support for sprite fonts and icons.
Knoxville Game Design is a discussion of games currently being created by game developers in the Knoxville and East Tennessee area, as well as an analysis of current topics in the gaming industry.
|Levi D. Smith||https://levidsmith.com||@GaTechGrad||https://gatechgrad.itch.io|
- Khufu’s Delivery Service on Steam – https://store.steampowered.com/app/652310/Khufus_Delivery_Service
- Knoxville Gaming Convention – https://www.knoxvillegamingconvention.com/
- Microsoft buys GitHub – https://news.microsoft.com/2018/06/04/microsoft-to-acquire-github-for-7-5-billion/
- Golf scores web app by Wally McClure – https://golfeventscores.azurewebsites.net/PublicScores/Default
- Theme music – Ride by Pocketmaster
Unity UI Text presentation as a downloadable ZIP file – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PjeguR7WMcamFavbK-JLyqLT1DTpWs_M/view
Unity UI Text blog post on Dylan’s site – https://www.dylanwolf.com/2018/05/04/four-ways-to-handle-ui-text-in-unity/