This month we have show and tell from Jacob and Joe. For the two year anniversary of the podcast, we recap the history of Knoxville Game Design.
Discussion of games currently being created by game developers in the Knoxville and East Tennessee area, as well as an analysis of current topics in the gaming industry.
|Levi D. Smith||http://levidsmith.com||@GaTechGrad||https://gatechgrad.itch.io|
Links and Notes
- Khufu’s Delivery Service on Steam – http://store.steampowered.com/app/652310/Khufus_Delivery_Service/
- C.H.E.S.S. gameplay – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ef6hnMnRck
- Turn Back the Clocks 4 Dream Build Play Entry – https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/Windows/dream-build-play/game/586
- Knoxville Game Design Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/251913638211178/
- History of Knoxville Game Design – http://www.knoxgamedesign.org/458/january-8-2017-meetup-a-new-direction/
- Interview with Chaosoft Games – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEVR_JthEiw
- MetroPulse features Knoxville Game Design – http://levidsmith.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/metropulse.pdf
- Codestock Game Jam Panel 2016 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDF8At1iztM
- Dylan’s Game Development for Fun slides from Momocon 2017 – https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1zOCNeRwQLaD_z1yO0H3TjfXvl54kvgCQ_5-kxBZI0Ck
- Knoxville Game Design Directory – http://www.knoxgamedesign.org/directory/
- Acquisition Funnel Article – https://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/ChrisZukowski/20180206/314371/Why_people_dont_buy_your_game.php
- Theme music – Ride by Pocketmaster