Discussion of games currently being created by game developers in the Knoxville and East Tennessee area, as well as an analysis of current topics in the gaming industry.
This month we talk about the closing of XBLIG as well as having a demo of Unity’s cloth component using a custom shader.
|Levi D. Smith||http://levidsmith.com||@GaTechGrad||https://gatechgrad.itch.io|
- Dylan’s Talks at DevSpace – http://www.dylanwolf.com/2017/09/12/upcoming-panels-september-2017/
- DevSpace conference – https://www.devspaceconf.com
- GM48 – https://gm48.net/
- Unity 2017.2 – https://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/307050/Unity_20172_brings_Autodesk_integration_into_the_fold.php
- IndieCade Festival 2017 – http://www.indiecade.com/2017
- LexPlay 2017 – https://www.facebook.com/events/1391199567624661
- Thanks for Everything XBLIG by Tim Hurley – https://thexblig.com/2017/09/29/thanks-for-everything-xblig/
- KnoxDevs Quartery gathering announcement – https://twitter.com/knoxdevs/status/914891382854242304
- Theme music – Ride by Pocketmaster
Here is the corrected code for the flag custom shader, which was missing the “alpha” keyword on line 16. (click to enlarge)