Knoxville Game Design invites you to attend the online hangout for Sunday October 8, 2017 at 2pm Eastern Time.
This month’s topics:
- GM48 – October 13-15, 2017
- LexPlay – October 21, 2017 Lexington, Kentucky
- IndieCade – October 6-8, 2017 Los Angeles, California
- Unity 2017.2
- XBLIG shutdown
- Unity Cloth component
- Custom Shaders
Dylan ( http://www.dylanwolf.com/ ) will be speaking at the DevSpace Conference in Huntsville, Alabama October 13-14, 2017. His two talks are “Game Dev for Business Developers” and “Finishing Your Unity Game”. For more information on Dylan’s talks at DevSpace, please see http://www.dylanwolf.com/2017/09/12/upcoming-panels-september-2017/ .
For more information on the DevSpace Conference, please see https://www.devspaceconf.com/ It is run by Chris Gardner (@FreeStyleCoder) who has given game development talks in Knoxville, and he is a friend of our Knoxville Game Design group.
We will be using Google Hangouts again, which can be accessed at the following URL: https://hangouts.google.com/call/ni63jloemrd7xdto37z5mayk4uu
Video for last month’s online meeting – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0yRxsRAK9s
- iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/game-design-chat/id1084873107
- Stitcher – https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=142087&refid=stpr
- Google Play – https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Iho5dczcqxuiwgfzcbu7mv6wq54
Follow the Knoxville Game Design Twitter account for the latest updates: https://twitter.com/KnoxGameDesign
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org