Knox Game Design invites you to attend the online meeting and podcast recording for Sunday June 14, 2020 at 2pm Eastern Time.
This month Levi D. Smith will talk about the basics of Pygame and Python programming. He will also demo a simple game created with Pygame.
Important – This month we will try the new Discord video meeting. Join the Knox Game Design Discord channel at https://discord.gg/XxEPVYx and then join the General voice channel. If it doesn’t work out, we will revert back to Hangouts. Video is not required to join or participate in our meeting.
Video for last month’s meeting on the Spring ’20 game jam Entries and Leaderboard Security – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDKLYk55K0
Subscribe to the audio podcast
- iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/game-design-chat/id1084873107
- Stitcher – https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=142087&refid=stpr
- Google Play – https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Iho5dczcqxuiwgfzcbu7mv6wq54
- Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/56kjqlyQzBePK76kV5vILE
- TuneIn – https://tunein.com/podcasts/Technology-Podcasts/Knox-Game-Design-p1327896/
- iHeartRadio – https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-knoxville-game-design-31013045/
Chat with us on Discord – https://discord.gg/XxEPVYx
Follow Knox Game Design on social media for the latest updates: https://twitter.com/KnoxGameDesign
Please direct any questions to email@example.com